So, we’re going over Sexual Identity.
Mostly we were talking about Homosexual and Heterosexual. I brought up Asexual, and my teacher asked me to email him information about Asexuality.
If anyone wants to send me any personal information or experiences about asexuality, demisexuality, and grey-a I’d appreciate it.
I’m not asexual so I can only give him a third-party point-of-view, but I would love to send him any first-hand experience.
Just please send me a message answering these questions to help him better understand it:
- What do you identify as (sexuality, or lack there-of)?
- At what age did you know you were _______?
- How does it feel to live in a sexually dominant environment?
- How do your loved ones react to your identity?
- Has your identity affected your ability to assimilate in society?
- Do you educate others about asexuality? If yes, how?
- How has your identity affected your romantic relationships? (If you’re aromantic also: How has your identity affected your platonic relationships?)
You’re also welcome to add questions or skip anything that makes you uncomfortable.
This would be very helpful in informing others about asexuality and help them understand it better.
Please spread this around tumblr, I’d love to get as many views as possible.